Student Jury Award
InScience Student Jury is the student film jury of InScience. The film that is rated highest by the student jury receives the Student Jury Award and wins a cash prize of € 500.
InScience encourages young people to become more involved in science, for example through the Student Jury. The students who are part of the Student Jury have the opportunity to experience a film festival from the inside and to express their opinion about film. During the festival they will not only watch films, but also meet film professionals and scientists. The InScience Student Jury evaluates the films they have seen and determines which film they believe is the best science film of InScience 2023. The film that is rated highest by the student jury receives the Student Jury Award and wins a cash prize of €500.
Student Jury Award 2023
The registration form for the jury is available below. The jury members of 2024 will be selected in February. Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
Winners previous editions
The following films have won the Student Jury Award:
- 2023: Geographies of Solitude / Jacquelyn Mills
- 2021: The Reason I Jump / Jerry Rothwell
- 2020: Picture a Scientist / Ian Cheney & Sharon Shattuck
- 2019: Hope Frozen / Pailin Wedel
- 2018: Inventing Tomorrow / Laura Nix
- 2017: Dusk Chorus – Based on Fragments of Extinction / Alessandro d’Emilia & Nika Saravanja
- 2016: How To Build a Time Machine / Jay Cheel