InScience offers researchers a unique platform for sharing their insights and for collecting data for their research in a festival setting where film and science imagination are central. Through experiments, research set ups and debates, InScience actively involves its audience in the creation of scientific knowledge and let them experience how scientific research is accomplished. Scientists from all disciplines form an important link in the festival program.
Call for research
All academic disciplines are welcome at InScience. In previous editions, for instance, scientists from Radboud University carried out the experiment Gaming Against Your Brain. By involving visitors in a game against their AI, they tested whether it could predict human action based on brain activity. The Hot Politics Lab (University of Amsterdam) confronted the public with their political gut feelings. Scientists of Utrecht University helped people with their fear of public speaking by making use of Virtual Reality.
Do you want to sign your research up or do you have a question? Please contact us via email@example.com.
What are the criteria for research projects at InScience?
- The project serves a clear scientific goal.
- The project is in line with the ethical guidelines of the VSNU.
- The project is interesting and relevant to the audience of InScience.
- The project actively involves InScience visitors (participation requires a maximum of 1 hour per participant).
What does InScience offer?
- A broad platform to collect data for scientific research.
- An audience of more than 10.000 visitors, among which 2.200 students.
- A great opportunity to generate publicity for your research project.
- In collaboration with InScience your research will be presented in a visually attractive way.