Satellite editions of InScience throughout the Netherlands
This year InScience takes place throughout the Netherlands! In addition to the main location in Nijmegen, we organize no fewer than ten satellite editions in other university cities. These cities are Amsterdam, Delft, Eindhoven, Groningen, Maastricht, Tilburg, Twente, Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Wageningen. The programs in these cities screen the best films of the InScience program with additional talks and are organized in collaboration with universities, colleges, and local cinemas. This way InScience is always near you!
Satellite editions 2020
The first satellite edition was organized in Maastricht in 2018. Editions in Rotterdam and Twente were added in 2019. A further seven cities will be added this year. “Because our cinemas have a limited capacity, but also because we don’t want our audience to travel unnecessarily, we decided to bring InScience to the people this year. We are very happy that we can show the best of our program in collaboration with so many partners throughout the country,” says festival director Daisy van de Zande.
Each city organizes its own screenings of the festival program, expanding InScience’s national tour with over 20 additional screenings. The editions will take place between November 12 and 26, 2020.
- Amsterdam – De Balie and SPUI25
- Delft – Theater de Veste, Studium Generale Delft and Bèta Balie
- Eindhoven – Natlab and Studium Generale Eindhoven
- Groningen – Forum and Studium Generale Groningen
- Maastricht – Lumière Cinema and Studium Generale Maastricht
- Tilburg – Filmhuis Cinecitta and Studium Generale Tilburg
- Twente – Concordia, Studium Generale Twente and Studium Generale Saxion
- Rotterdam – LantarenVenster and Studium Generale Rotterdam
- Utrecht – Bibliotheek Neude and Studium Generale Universiteit Utrecht
- Wageningen – Heerenstraat Theater Wageningen, Wageningen Dialogues and Wageningen University & Research