This is the privacy statement of InScience International Science Film Festival Nijmegen, hereinafter referred as InScience. Via this privacy statement we provide information about our online information practices regarding personal data. If you have questions about our privacy statement, please contact email@example.com.
By using our website and/or providing data to InScience via this website you accept the terms and conditions of InScience’s privacy statement as explained in this statement.
Use of the submitted personal data
InScience will only collect personal data if you have chosen to provide this yourself. InScience will use this data only for the purpose for which you provide the data to us. If you have requested information from us on activities, products and services, InScience will process the data in order to fulfil this request.
There are multiple options you can provide data to us.
- By subscribing to our newsletter. We process your data per mail. We use Mailchimp as mailing service for our newsletter. For more information about the way they process personal data, please read their Privacy Statement and Terms of Service.
- Via our website cookies are placed by Facebook and Google. We use these services to keep records of all services and to receive reports on the way our website is used by visitors in order to improve the functionality of the website.
- We use the services of LUX for our ticket sales. When buying a ticket online visitors have to create an online account. LUX will save the necessary information. InScience receives an overview of your data so we can provide information about our festival. Your data will not be used for other purposes. For more information about the way LUX uses your personal data, please read their privacy statement.
InScience may decide to retain certain details and provide these, if necessary, to protect the rights of InScience or third parties. In other cases, InScience will not pass on your personal data to third parties without your permission, unless we are obliged to do so by law.
Why are we saving your data?
InScience only processes personal data when these are necessary for fulfilling our task as a festival. We save your data for:
- The management of your subscription. We save your data so that you do not have to fill in this information yourself;
- Handling deliveries and purchases of our products and services;
- For contacting you about your order and/or other questions;
- Handling payments of possible orders;
- Handling disagreements;
- For informing you about our products, services, actions and other activities and for making offers;
- On behalf of performing data analysis and customer satisfaction surveys.
Links to other sites
Opportunities are provided on the pages of the InScience website to follow links to the websites of other companies. InScience bears no responsibility for how the parties involved with these other websites treat personal data. InScience therefore advise you to read the policy or statement on the operation and protection of personal details by the non-InScience sites carefully, as the conditions applicable on these sites may deviate from those applied by InScience.
You are entitled to request your data and if required to change or delete your information. You have the right to view, improve, supplement, remove and protect your details with the supulation of the Personal Data Protection Act. You can also change your details via the options our partners offer you. In each newsletter, you will find an option to unsubscribe to our newsletter and to change your preferences. In Filmchief you can change or delete your details in your account.
The information collected by Google will be anonymized as much as possible. Your IP-address will not be provided. The information will be transferred to and by Google saved servers in the USA.
InScience reserves the right to change this privacy statement. Each adjustment will be announced on our website. This privacy statement is published via the website insciencefestival.nl. This document is last amended on the 7th of June 2018.
Address: Arsenaalpoort 8, 6511 PN Nijmegen
Postal address: Postbus 1584, 6501 BN Nijmegen
Telephone number: 06-57340780
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org